Stress relief in minutes. Sound too good to be true? EFT Practitioner Sheri Baker is offering you a FREE 15 minute consultation to prove otherwise. Plus, her office is conveniently located upstairs at our Baymeadows store so you can book your appointment for the next time you plan to shop!
Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT, is based on the ancient Chinese meridian system of acupuncture but without the discomfort of needles. Instead, while sittings side by side in chairs, Sheri gently taps on key acupressure points with her fingertips while helping you focus on the issue needing to be released – stress, trauma, anxiety, physical pain, fear, phobias, guilt, anger, self-sabotage, weight loss, performance issues (sports, business and the stage), depression, insomnia and the list goes on.
Watch this short video on EFT created by founder Gary Craig:
Additional benefits include:
• Simple technique; easy to learn and do
• Non invasive; no needles, drugs or equipment
• Gentle and physically painless
• High success rate, typically 80-90% or better
• Often provides relief in minutes
• Doesn’t matter how long you’ve had your issue
• Results are usually long lasting
• Can be self-applied
• Can be performed any time, any place
• Treats the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms
• Works in a complementary way with other therapies
• Process works whether you are skeptical or not
• Often works when nothing else will
ABOUT SHERI BAKER
Sheri has worked in the natural healing field for more than 15 years. In 2002, she combined EFT, a frontrunner in the emerging field of energy psychology, with her intuitive abilities to help clients achieve dramatic results with a variety of emotional and physical issues. She also teaches workshops for all three levels of EFT.
Contact Sheri directly at (904) 363-6361 or email@example.com to set up your FREE 15 minute consultation today.
*Sheri Baker is not an employee of Native Sun Natural Foods Market but we are excited to offer her healing services at our Baymeadows location for our customers interested in EFT and stress relief.