We know that a good sandwich bread is something our customers with gluten-intolerance are always on the hunt for. That is why we are soooo excited to offer Rudi’s NEW! Gluten-Free Bread – our staff says its one of the best tasting gluten-free breads on the market!
To help spread the word, we’re offering a special BOGO (buy one, get one free!) promotion from October 9 – October 16 at both Native Sun locations. Feel free to mix and match Rudi’s Gluten-Free Original, Multigrain & Cinnamon Raisin flavors! *TIP: There’s also a coupon for $1.50 OFF any one Rudi’s GF Bakery Product in the new Fall Mambo Sprouts Coupon Book! See Customer Service for details.*
From Rudi’s Website:
“We use only the highest quality, wholesome, all-natural and organic ingredients; you won’t find any modified starches, gums or preservatives in our gluten-free breads. Our all-natural gluten-free products feature a variety of healthy ingredients, like sunflower seeds, millet, fiber and flax. And, since our products are certified gluten-free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization, you know they are safe.
Our master bakers worked with gluten free experts and consumers for more than 15 months to get our formulas to taste like real bread. Our passion is baking better bread and we’ve been doing it since 1976. We used our extensive baking experience to create gluten-free bread that tastes and feels like the real thing.
Although we do not have a dedicated gluten-free facility, we do have a segregated, separate manufacturing approach. We bake our gluten free breads on separate, dedicated equipment and on separate production days. You can feel assured our gluten free products never come into contact with something used to make a product containing gluten. As part of our manufacturing process, we also do the following:
- Our organic and gluten free equipment is color-coded for easy segregation
- Our gluten free breads are baked only after our facility has gone through an extensive, full day clean-up process
- All incoming ingredients are also tested and certified to be gluten free
- As part of our gluten free certification, every batch of our gluten free bread is tested and must test below <10 ppm of gluten for distribution
- We also send product to an outside lab to validate our test results and ensure we have less than 10 ppm of gluten